With Dead Heat Namco has taken creative inspiration from a long line of successful complex video racing arcade games to develop this muscle-bound street driving game suitable for players of all abilities!
Dead Heat incorporates a number of social networking features designed to encourage heated four-wheel exchanges even when players go solo.
As the name suggests, head-to-head races are always closely fought battles, with adrenaline-soaked final stages building up to a Dead Heat climax.
A socially accelerating driving game at which any player can excel at every level.
- PIN code entry and Nam-Cam photo avatar - as popularised by Mario Kart Arcade GP2 this allows players to personalise each car, giving instant recognition of competing drivers in the field
- Namco's patented software technology analyses driving styles and accurately mimics registered 'ghost' drivers, allowing other drivers to race against absent opponents
- Repeat play between two or more players will be automatically registered, creating new friend networks
- Cars are powered by Nitrous Oxide Systems with first-time PIN registrants rewarded with bonus NOS bottles, encouraging extended play
- Players select from eight customisable street cars and race against four competitors around four painstakingly detailed real cities, New York, London, San Francisco and Chicago, all rendered in superb HD on a 32-inch LCD panel